|Battery Capacity||1400 mAh|
|Audio Output||0.5 W (Internal)|
|Frequency Range||VHF (136-174 MHz); UHF (403-470 MHz)|
|Power Supply||7.5 V|
Vehicle Mounted Xir M3688
Digital /Analog Station operating in VHF/UHF Band, 25-Watt RF Power, 160 channels, Canned Text Message, Dual Capacity Direct Mode, Transmit Interrupt (decode only), Voice Announcement, Alphanumeric Display, IP54 Rated along with Whip Antenna with 3 Meter RG-58AU co-axial cable with connectors.
Simple and affordable, the XIR M3688 Motorola DMR Radio
portable two-way analogue/digital radio connects your workforce efficiently—and has the flexibility to grow with your business. By combining the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest analogue and digital technology, the DP1400 is perfect for the everyday user who wants to stay connected. Fully compatible with the MOTOTRBO family of radios, the DP1400 has superior audio quality, outstanding coverage, long-lasting battery life and more.
You can also choose the analogue-only DP1400 model, which gives you great voice communications today, with a path to crisp and clear digital voice communications when you’re ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade.
Whatever your needs, the DP1400 provides a simple, reliable, cost-effective communication solution to help work crews connect, coordinate and collaborate to get the job done right. Improve the efficiency of your operation with easy-to-use voice communication that’s right for you.Features
- Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life – but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. The freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only)
- Enables a supervisor to interrupt a DP1400 user to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.Compatible with Radio Management Suite
- Program your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance.Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel – without the need for a repeater.IP54 Rated
- Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.